Caryophyllene is the primary terpene that contributes to the spiciness of black pepper and also a major terpene in cloves, hops, rosemary, basil, and cannabis
- Black pepper
- Stress relief
- Analgesic – Relieves pain.
- Antibacterial – Slows bacterial growth.
- Antidepressant – Relieves symptoms of depression.
- Anti-inflammatory – Reduces inflammation systemically.
- Anti-Proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Antioxidant – Prevents oxidation damage to other molecules in the body.
- Anxiolitic – Helps relieve anxiety.
- Neuroprotective – Slows damage to the nervous system and brain.
- Blueberry Kush
- Lemon Skunk
- OG Kush
- Bubba Kush