Pinene is the main terpene in pine trees. Although pinene has two main isomers, alpha– and beta-pinene, alpha-pinene is the dominant one found in cannabis
- Memory retention
- Counteracts some THC effects
- Analgesic – Relieves pain.
- Antibacterial – Slows bacterial growth.
- Anti-inflammatory – Reduces inflammation systemically.
- Anti-Proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Antioxidant – Prevents oxidation damage to other molecules in the body.
- Bronchodilator – Treats Asthma.
- Blueberry Kush
- Lemon Skunk
- Jack Herer
- Blue Dream